How To Use Dynamic Lock In Windows 10?
If you know How To Use Dynamic Lock in Windows 10 you can easily protect your Windows 10 PC and tablet. Well, Windows 10 Creators update has come up with a new Windows 10 feature called Dynamic Lock.
Yes! You heard it right- Dynamic Lock in Windows 10. This latest feature of Windows 10 Creators Update works best for those guys, Who never lock their PC while leaving it.
Well, things are getting more simple with Windows 10 operating system 🙂
In this new Windows 10 guide, I will show you how Windows 10 dynamic lock screen works…
.. Also, Whats the procedure to set up Dynamic Lock Windows 10.
Also Read: How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10?
Yeah! I am going to take your 5 minutes to teach you to secure your Windows 10 data from unauthorized access.
How To Use Dynamic Lock In Windows 10
Before reaching to the setup of dynamic lock in windows 10. I think we should first understand what is dynamic lock and actually how much safe it is?
HERE WE GO…
How Windows 10 Dynamic Lock Works And How To Use It?
If you forget to lock your PC or tablet and step away, Windows 10 dynamic lock can help you with this.
You only need to use Bluetooth Windows 10 to pair your phone with PC or tablet and the Dynamic Lock will automatically lock your PC.
This will happen when you move with your any Bluetooth enabled phone, out of the connected PC’s Bluetooth range.
For this, Windows 10 Dynamic Lock will take only 30 seconds to senses that you’ve left the Bluetooth coverage range.
The only Cons of Dynamic Lock in Windows 10 is, it doesn’t unlock your PC when you came back. Dynamic Lock will shut things down. You have to re-enter the password to unlock your PC.
In short, There is no feature available like Windows 10 Dynamic Unlock.
But, Don’t worry about this. We have Windows Hello in Windows 10 for this… :-O
Windows Hello is a smarter way where you can unlock your PC instantly. Yes, you can unlock your device by setting up your Face or Fingerprint recognition in Windows Hello in Windows 10.
Guys, this was a short explanation about Dynamic Lock.
Now, Let’s move ahead to learn the how to use Dynamic Lock in Windows 10.
How To Pair Bluetooth Devices In Windows 10 To Get Started With Dynamic Lock?
Our first step towards Dynamic Lock Settings is, how to turn on Bluetooth on Windows 10? To Turn on Bluetooth on any mobile is quite easy in comparison to enable Bluetooth in Windows 10 PC.
Do you guys know where is Bluetooth in Windows 10 or how to install Bluetooth on Windows 10? If you don’t know, that’s perfectly ok.
In this tutorial, I will cover each and everything related to Windows 10 Bluetooth and Dynamic lock…
..From Start to End!
Furthermore, The best thing about Dynamic Lock is, it can work with any Bluetooth enabled device.
For this tutorial, We will take the example of Windows 10 mobile to understand how to pair Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 PC.
- Firstly, Go to the Settings section of your mobile.
- Select Bluetooth option.
- Switch on The Bluetooth tab.
- Now, turn on Windows 10 PC to pair with your mobile.
- Go to the Start Menu of your Windows 10 PC and Select Settings.
- After that select the Device Option.
- Click on the Bluetooth and Other Devices
- Toggle ON Bluetooth.
- Then, Go to the Add Bluetooth & Other Devices
- Select the below-given option in the screenshot
- After finding the Phone’s Bluetooth device name, click on the Connect option
- It will ask to match the PIN’s to connect Bluetooth device Windows 10 with your mobile
- After connecting both the devices, Click on Done.
We have successfully enabled & paired Bluetooth in Windows 10 Pc and in Mobile too.
Now we will learn how to enable Dynamic Lock in Windows 10.
Enable Dynamic Lock In Windows 10
After pairing both the devices aka Windows 10 PC and Phone, we are prepared to enable Dynamic Lock in Windows 10.
- Go to the Start Menu in Windows 10
- Select the option Accounts under Settings
- Go to the Sign-In Option and find the Dynamic Lock there
- Turn on Dynamic Lock option by given checkbox and allow Dynamic Lock to Automatically lock your Windows 10 PC.
Boom! We have just done it.
You have properly followed all the steps to enable Dynamic Lock in Windows 10.
In the process, some of you may find that Windows 10 Dynamic Lock not working. People generally complain about:
- Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is Missing
- Windows 10 Dynamic Lock Grayed Out
Calm Down!! This is not a big issue if Windows 10 Dynamic lock grayed out or Dynamic lock not working…Just Restart your Windows 10 PC. Turn on Bluetooth in both the devices and it will surely start working.
And if Windows 10 Dynamic Lock is missing, Go to the Cortana in Windows 10 and search for “Dynamic Lock“.
Also Read: Best Antivirus For Windows 10
From now onwards when you will move with your phone away from your system. Dynamic Lock will detect it and lock your PC within 10-30 Seconds.
From now, Nobody can access your PC in your absence.
If you appreciate my efforts to write this article on How to use Dynamic Lock in Windows 10? then Do share with your family, friends and with whom who need this.
Like my Facebook page for more new and helpful Windows 10 updates 🙂
- come posso sincronizzare le impostazioni in windows 10
- hulp krijgen in windows 10
- windows 10 で動的ロックを使用する方法
- windows 10에서 bluetooth 오디오 디바이스 및 무선 디스플레이 연결 문제 해결
- kablosuz ekranlara bağlantı sorunlarını