So far, Apple is still one of the brands for smartphones and PC. But, nowadays a question, how to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, is circling in Apple’s world.
We use Apple iPhone to capture beautiful and creative pictures and would like to secure them permanently.
As to the trend, most of iPhone users turn to iTunes to sync data and images and this includes only Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
But, now we are in the trend of new launch of Microsoft that is Windows 10 operating system.
Therefore, iPhone users finding an easy and simple way to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10…
..If you are using Apple iPhone and have Windows 10 PC also, then most probably you are here to learn how to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10.
So this tutorial will show you the 2 methods to get answered: “how do I import photos from my iPhone?”
This is little similar to copying pictures from iPhone to MAC operating system.
Import Photos From iPhone To Windows 10
Let’s see, how it works…
Method 1 ➡
Photos App Windows 10 To Import photos from iPhone
In case, you are willing to Reset your iPhone so that you can remove unnecessary file and folders…
..but don’t want to lose your iPhone’s photos and videos.
Then this method will definitely help you to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 🙂
Follow the steps given below to upload pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 quickly…
- First of all, connect your iPhone with Windows 10 PC using a USB cable ( Apple mobile device USB driver Windows 10).
- Go to the Cortana Windows 10 and type Photos. Select the search result as shown in the screenshot later
- After opening the photos in Windows 10 photos app, pick the pictures that you want to transfer.
- Go with the Import tag to start the process.
- Finally, The pictures have been imported into Windows 10 successfully.
Once you successfully imported iPhone photos to computer, you can browse them on your Windows 10 PC or Windows 10 laptop.Tips:
- If you are having trouble like “Windows 10, not recognizing iPhone”, just restart your iPhone a well as Windows 10 PC and reconnect both devices.
- Follow the same method to re-transfer photos from Windows to iPhone.
How to transfer videos from iPhone to PC Windows 10: Yes! this method is also used to transfer videos from iPhone to Windows 10 by following same steps. Only you need to select videos instead of iPhone’s photos.
Method 2 ➡
Get Help With File Explorer In Window 10
You must be thinking how can we get help with File Explorer in Window 10 to import photos from iPhone?
So, Microsoft Windows Explorer Windows 10 is an another excellent option to import pictures from iPhone to Windows 10 OS.
Read this method till the end, and you may found this method more suitable for Import & Export photos and videos from iPhone to Windows 10 OS.
The Step-by-step method is as under…
- As described in the first method, Connect iPhone to Windows 10 using a USB cable.
- After that, go to the Cortana Windows 10 and type File Explorer and click on the given result provided by Miss.Cortana.
- Open the Internal storage of iPhone and go to DCIM (import pictures from the camera), to access photos.
- In the next step, select the iPhone Pictures that you want to import from iPhone.
- Right-click, and pick the Copy option, to copy photos from iPhone to PC.
- Now Paste the selected pictures wherever you want, in your Windows 10 PC.
So, guys! These were the two easiest and simplest ways to download photos from iPhone to Windows 10.
If you like this article, how to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10, hit the “Like”…and for any query, the “Comment box” below.
.. And for any query feel free to use the “Comment box” given below.
Recommended: How Do I Sync My Settings In Windows 10
Als0, Share with your family, friends and on your preferred social media sites.
- fotos importieren windows 10
- google fotos app windows 10
- photos vom iPhone auf pc übertragen
Thank You!! 🙂