Do you want to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10? But, your Windows 10 Bluetooth connection stuck… then you are at the right place 🙂
In this new guide, We’ll learn “why your Windows 10 Bluetooth not working” and how we can easily fix it.
ALSO READ: How To Get Help With Windows Hello In Windows 10
In the market(online/offline), there are many Bluetooth enabled devices on trend…
Like, Windows 10 Bluetooth headphones, speakers, Bluetooth enabled wireless printers and much more…
..but, if you are facing error in Bluetooth drive Windows 10, then, You’ll not be able to make use of these ultimate helpful gadgets 🙁
Don’t Worry! There’s A Will There’s A Way 😀
I am going to introduce 3 amazing ways to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10, in the next part of this guide.
So, Do Not Miss it… Read till the end.
- 1 Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10
- 2 How To Setup Miracast Drivers Windows 10
Good to know...
Good to know...
Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10
Do you have a Bluetooth audio device for your car with an excellent sound quality?
But you are in trouble that why won’t my Bluetooth connect to my car anymore 🙁
Then you’ll not miss these 3 amazing methods to Fix connection to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10…
Check Windows 10 Bluetooth Settings– Bluetooth Not Connecting Windows 10
Before going to take any action to fix Bluetooth devices issue, firstly we should check the basic Bluetooth settings...
..Because, there are possibilities of having the problems like Windows 10 Bluetooth settings missing or Windows 10 no Bluetooth settings, no Bluetooth in Device Manager Windows 10 etc.
We’ll cross-check these possibilities with the help of the basic Windows 10 Bluetooth settings to fix Bluetooth errors in Windows 10…
Step-By-Step method is described below…
- First of all, Go to the Start menu and select Settings Windows 10.
- After that, select the option Bluetooth under the tab Devices.
- Turn on Bluetooth Windows 10.
- Make sure the Bluetooth is turned on or not(in both the devices).
- Click on the tab, More Bluetooth Options.
- Then, check the box Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC.
- Click on the Bluetooth device name which you want to connect.
You have checked the Bluetooth basic settings by following this first method to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10.
But, if your Bluetooth paired but not connected Windows 10… 🙁
..Then implement the second method described below:
Update Bluetooth Driver Windows 10
If your Windows 10 Bluetooth paired but not connected…
..Then there is a better way, to check your Bluetooth driver is updated or not.
You can update the compatible Bluetooth driver for Windows 10 by following given steps below…
- Open the Start menu and type “Device Manager“.
- Click on the Bluetooth option while the next window open.
- Find your Windows 10 Bluetooth device there.
- When you’ve found your Bluetooth device, Right click on it.
- Then, select the option UPDATE DRIVER SOFTWARE.
- After few minutes, your Windows 10 Bluetooth driver will be updated successfully.
Miracast Windows 10 to Fix Connections To Bluetooth Audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10
Miracast is a standard for wireless devices to connect two devices quickly and safely.
With the help of Miracast, anyone can cast screen Windows 10 to fix connection to Bluetooth audio and wireless display in Windows 10.
In other words, Miracast is a kind of HDMI cable or Dongle which allows your device to easily discover and connect to each other.
Now I’ll let you know about all the essential information regarding Miracast driver Windows 10…
How To Check Miracast Is Supported On Your Device
- Firstly, press Win+R keyboard shortcut keys.
- Then type “dxdiag” and hit Enter.
- Press Save All Information.
- Now, open the saved text file and search for Miracast: Available, with HDCP, same as given in the screenshot below
You’ll find Miracast not available Windows 10 if your PC doesn’t support Miracast.
In that case, you’ll need a Miracast adapter (also called a “dongle”) that plugs into an HDMI port on your device.
This way you can check is Miracast supported on your device or not 🙂
How To Setup Miracast Drivers Windows 10
Furthermore, the steps to set up a perfect Miracast wireless connection are as under:
- Make sure wifi is turned on, on your Windows 10 device.
- Now open your Windows 10 device.
- Then, navigate to Start > Settings > Devices > Connected Devices
- Click on ” Add a device” and wait for few seconds.
- Find the name of your Miracast driver Windows 10 and click on it.
- You have created connection successfully.
So guys! these were the 3 methods to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10…
I hope you found this guide helpful to you… Feel free to use comment box in case of any query.
Recommended: How To Get Help With File Explorer In Windows 10
Visit Windows Ever Guides regularly for more important Windows 10 updates.
- Miracast windows 10 télécharger
- Activar Mmiracast windows 10
- Instalar Miracast windows 10
- ワイヤレスディスプレイ windows10
If you like this post, do not forget to hit the Like button… And do share with your family, friend and others.
Also, share on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms 🙂